Did you know…
…that ticket sales cover less than 15% of NECS expenses?
Our chorus is comprised of unpaid singers who sing because they love music and want to share it with others. Yet NECS has many expenses that need to be funded every concert:
- Our award winning Artistic Director, David Hodgkins
- Our gifted rehearsal accompanist, Yulia Yun
- The NECS orchestra, comprised of some of the finest instrumentalists in Boston
- Our professional vocal soloists – the cream of the Boston crop
- Our concert hall rental and rental of rehearsal space
- Rental and tuning of harpsichord and organ
- Rental of orchestral scores
This season, NECS needs to raise more than $55,000 beyond ticket revenues to allow us to present Boston caliber performances and educational outreach programs in the Merrimack Valley. NECS choral singers provide financial support to NECS because we believe deeply in what we are doing. Won’t you join us now, and ensure that NECS can continue to bring the power of music into the communities of the Merrimack Valley.
Please make a tax-deductible gift to NECS in support of our Annual Fund by joining the Conductor’s Circle ($2,500+) or becoming a Guarantor ($1,000+), Sustainer ($500+), Benefactor ($250+), Patron ($100+), Friend ($50+), or Donor (up to $50).
Send your tax-deductible gift to: New England Classical Singers, P.O. Box 264, Andover, MA 01810
Or better yet, make your gift online…